Monday, July 20, 2009

Week two

So week two proved to be somewhat fruitful. Still drinking 3 bottles of water and flossing every day and turning the water off in the shower while soaping, shaving, shampooing and conditioning. I have not missed a day yet and I have actually established a fairly regular schedule concerning these three things.

CD's that were listened to:
Aerosmith, Pump--excellent
Audioslave, Out of Exile--excellent
Audioslave, Audioslave--good, but not as strong as Out of Exile
At the Drive-in, Relationship of Command--not my thing, alot of screaming
ACDC, Back in Black--excellent

I finished the first book on my list, One Flew Over the Cuck00's Nest. Uber excellent read. I can't wait to watch the flick. It is on AFI's top 100, so it is a must see. It would be a definite re-read.

Speaking of AFI's Top 100 Movies, we watched On the Waterfront with Marlon Brando. He is so young in this movie. You almost don't recognize him. Then he starts talking and there is no doubt. Also did not realize that Fred Gwynne has a bit part with two speaking lines. He is best known for playing Hermann Munster and if you blink you will miss him in this flick. He is first seen in the backroom of the bar lumbering his large frame in a small chair and you see him instantly. Mark saw him first.

Mark got his first footrub(shudder). I don't like feet, so we took the first one slowly. It lasted about 10 minutes on each foot and then I had to stop. His toes were sore after playing a disc golf tourney over the weekend, so I thought I would throw him a bone. He said I did a swell job, so he expects more. I told him one a month. #36

Speaking of Mark, he also received his first love note. I hid it in his bag that he took to the tournament. #35

I also stared putting money away for the savings account, #101, and the extra principal payment on the mortgage, #5.

That is about it for this week. Tune in next week. Same battime, same batchannel....

No comments:

Post a Comment